Q. Who is Timeshare Disposal Group Inc. service intended for?
A. Timeshare Disposal Group service is intended for timeshare owners who are:
- Not using their timeshare as much as they intended to
- Hit by unexpected Special Assessments and Skyrocketing Maintenance Fees
- Financially burdened by their Timeshare Maintenance Fees, Special Assessments and Taxes
- Frustrated by their failure to sell the Timeshare through a listing company
- Concerned about their children inheriting their Timeshare and the increasing fees (yes, your kids can inherit your Timeshare when you pass away based on tenancy, whether they want it or not)
- Bothered they can’t vacation where they want, when they want
- Tired of going to the same place every year
- Aggravated with Exchange Companies
- Realizing that there are more ways to go on vacation for much less
- Widowed or divorced, and can no longer travel with their loved ones
- Inheritors of a Timeshare they don’t want or use
Q. Are there any requirements for using Timeshare Disposal Group Service?
A. Yes, your Timeshare must be paid in full and your current Maintenance Fees and Special Assessments up to date. Also, your Timeshare must be on our list of accepted properties.
Q. Does Timeshare Disposal Group charge an upfront fee with a promise to sell my Timeshare?
A. No. Timeshare Disposal Group is not a listing or resale company. Timeshare Disposal Group DOES NOT charge a Listing Fee, Advertising Fee or Appraisal Fee promising to transfer the property once a phantom buyer is secured.
Q. Who do you use to transfer the Timeshare out of my name?
A. The transfers are handled by the undisputed industry leader in freeing families of the obligation of their Timeshare contracts.
Q. Who will be responsible for my future fees?
A. From the day you decide to use Timeshare Disposal Group, Timeshare Disposal Group will take immediate responsibility for all future Maintenance Fees, Special Assessments and Property Taxes related to ownership of the Timeshare.
Q. Will my name be off the Timeshare deed?
A. Yes. Ownership is legally transferred. Depending on the property of record, title is transferred via Deed, Membership, Lease, Assignment, or as required by resort official governing documents (Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions).
Q. Does your service involve me getting into another vacation package or vacation club?
A. NO. Timeshare Disposal Group is all about getting you and your family out from under the obligation of your Timeshare contract.
Q. If I have a current reservation with my own resort or a week banked with an exchange company, will transfer of my Timeshare cause any problems?
A. NO. If you have paid for your week, then you should use your week.
Q. My Children do not want my Timeshare, What do I do?
A. The most effective thing to do is get the Timeshare legally transferred out of your name with Timeshare Disposal Group; otherwise, your children will most likely inherit your Timeshare.
Q. When are you going to be in my area so I can meet with you in person?
A. Please call our toll free number 1-877-394-1528 and we will arrange a time that is convenient for you and your family.
Q. I would like to speak with you over the phone. How can I do that?
A. Please call our toll free number 1-877-394-1528 or inquire on our website for further information and we would be delighted to speak with you!
Q. Who is Timeshare Disposal Group Inc?
A. Timeshare Disposal Group Inc. is the SAFEST, FASTEST and most EFFICIENT solution out of your timeshare, guaranteed!